Assen (Netherlands), 15 April 2011 - The SBK Energy Zone, a new dedicated area of the www.WorldSBK.comofficial website, is now online and active with special exclusive content for true SBK fans.
The ‘urban’ graphics, informal style, content that allows fans to experience the race weekend both on and off the track, curiosities, exclusive content, all the latest news that can’t be found in other channels of information. In other words, the essence of the SBK Energy Zone is the true spirit of Superbike.
This area is designed for fans to share their passion, a project that has ‘total’ access as its key element, that very same element that is a feature of the championship itself.
These are just some of the features that are available right now:
• SPECIAL VIDEOS: videos from the pit-lane, comments and news from the garages, the secrets of the riders and technical features, all the excitement of race action brought directly from the track onto the PC screens of fans, and more… Basically an exclusive window on the exciting world of Superbike.
• EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: top quality images from the Superbike weekend!
• TOP SBK MEDIA ARTICLES: a wide-ranging selection of articles from the International press, ready for browsing and download.
• GAMES COMPETITIONS ENTERTAINMENT: screensavers and wallpapers to download and share.
• SPECIAL DISCOUNTS & VOUCHERS: an opportunity to obtain discounts for the purchase of official merchandising and to take part in the “SBK Likes Official Fans” initiative (online shortly), which will allow fans to live out a fantastic experience in the Facebook Grandstand, exclusively dedicated to everyone registered in the official FB page of the championship.
• FULL LIVE TIMING: a complete version of the Live Timing page, with results, split timing, top speed, all updated in real time.
All users have to do is register for free on the site energyzone.worldsbk.com to have access to a world of adrenaline-filled content available to all Superbike fans and Media Professionals.
The project has been implemented by Infront Motor Sports in collaboration with KB Solutions - Intelligent Business Communications, an Italian Marketing & New Media agency - www.kbsolutions.it